Come and make a variety of Spoooktacular party foods at our Halloween Lunch Party. This is a wild and exciting cooking workshop, so make sure you come hungry! Cooking Fun for ages 2+.
- Saturday 29th October 10.30-12 noon
- Progress House Cafe (opposite St Georges Primary School, Bramhall Lane, Stockport SK2 6RE)
- Only £12.50 per child. (includes lunch and tea/cakes for the adults)
Ideal for children with SEN/disabilities and their families. Children under 5 years must be accompanied by an adult. Advance booking and payment essential. Limited Availability. To book a place, please make a BACS payment to;
- Name: Mrs J Seecharan
- Account: 30739535
- Sort Code: 01-03-87
Make sure you:
- Drop me an email to let me know you have paid. This will secure your place.
- Use your surname as reference when paying (so I know who’s paid)
- Let me know if your child has any food allergies or specific dietary requirements
For more information: Call: 07966 585 545 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org