Beyond Birthday Parties
All the fun of a cooking and baking birthday party without the preparation or the cleaning up! All you do is choose a party theme and we’ll take care of the rest, including food, decorations, birthday cake and party games (read the smallprint). Themes available are;
The ultimate party for chocoholics! Your guests will make chocolate cupcakes (including scraping the bowl!), then decorate them with deliciously chocolaty butter-icing using a piping bag. Regular cupcakes also available. Ages 4+/£15 per child.
Learn to make American Push Pops or Cakepops. Your party guests will make cake for the base, mix butter icing for the fillings, and get creative with colour combinations, chocolate coatings, sprinkles and glitter. Ages 7+/£20 per child (Pushpop) Ages 4+/£17 per child (Cakepop).
Imagine your guests eating soft and crispy pizzas they’ve made themselves. They’ll knead the dough, chop, cut and grate the toppings, and make their own delicious tomato sauce. While the pizzas are cooking, they’ll make dessert: choose from Rocky Road cakes or Fruit Kebabs with Chocolate Dip. Ages 4+/£20 per child.
Let your kids create a tea party the Mad Hatter would be proud of! In this party, you and your guests will make 2 delightful recipes to take home in your party bags. Please select one recipe from (A) AND one recipe from (B) to make at your party:
- (A) mini-scones with cream and jam / jammy dodgers / chocolate/vanilla cup-cakes
- (B) rocky road cakes / chocolate marshmallow hearts / fruit and marshmallow kebabs with chocolate dip
For ages 5+/£20 per child.
In the pink party, the party princess and her guests will make their own pink ‘mocktails’, cup-cakes with pink icing and sprinkles. The venue will be dressed in pink, even down to the pink plates! Ages 6+/£18 per child.
The Small Print
- 2 fun-filled hours for the kids!
- 2 stress-free hours for parents!
- All party food (pizza, crisps, veggie sticks and dip) and soft drinks. Special requests can be catered for – just ask.
- Party bags (and we put the cake in that the kids have made)
- Ingredients, utensils, aprons, crockery, cutlery, serviettes and table cloths
- Decorations for the venue
- Music for party games
- Party invitations.
- Additional items (toys etc) for party bags.
- 20 mins of games (Pass the Parcel etc.)
- Prizes for party games.
- We can arrange a venue in Stockport (SK2) (£45 for 2 hours). (If you’d like the party in your own venue, note that an oven is required for all parties except the Cakepop party.)
- We can provide an undecorated home-made birthday cake for the children to decorate at the party. Large Birthday Cake £25 (serves 20), Medium Cake £20 (serves 15).
- There is a minimum of 10 children per party.
- There is a mileage charge of £1.50 per mile each way for venues over 8 miles from SK2 6QS. Please use the AA route planner to check mileage.