Terms and Conditions
Allergies, food-intolerances and special dietary needs
We try to accommodate most food allergies, intolerances and special dietary needs. Please notify us regarding your special dietary requirements on the booking form and we’ll aim to amend menus or ingredients to suit; e.g.
- Food-related allergies or intolerances (eg. nut, gluten, lactose etc)
- Special dietary requirements (eg. vegetarian/vegan/halal/kosher etc)
Please note: we cannot guarantee a completely nut-, gluten- or lactose-free environment even if the day’s food doesn’t contain them. Beyond Baked Beans is unable to accept any responsibility for allergic reactions to any food-stuffs in our classes.
All cooking classes must be booked and paid for at least 24 hours in advance of classes to ensure enough ingredients are bought for all participants.
- More than 1 week’s notice – 100% refund.
- More than 48 hours notice – 50% refund (because ingredients will have been bought).
- Less than 48 hours notice – No refund but you can send a substitute.
Cancellation by Beyond Baked Beans
Beyond Baked Beans reserves the right to cancel classes due to insufficient enrolment. In this case we will transfer your payment to another class, or refund your payment in full. We will endeavour to contact you via email or phone at least 24 hours before the cancelled class.